£5.95 with VAT Relief
£7.14 inc VAT
This dressing stick is a lightweight aid which is popular for those with limited mobility or the use of only one hand.
This product has a smooth wooden shaft with a push/pull hook at one end and a 'C' hook at the other, both of which, help people dress.
These attachments can be used to push/pull items of clothing, as well as hook items into the required position.
It's products such as the dressing stick that help instal confidence and help people maintain an independent lifestyle.
Looking for more independent living aids? Browse our kitchen & dining range.
|65 cm (26")
|250 gms (9 ozs)
- Helps you cut nails more easily
- Reduces need to bend or strain
- Angled stainless steel blades
- Loop handle for extra control
- Loops around your foot
- Lift using the handle loop
- Wired frame
- Helps retain independence
- Holds objects on surfaces that are subject to motion or tipping
- Cut to any shape or size
- Works well as an anti-slip rug underlay
- Available in 3 colours