Purchase Terms and Conditions
Thank you for purchasing from Cavendish Health Care. We would be most grateful if you could take a few minutes to read through our Terms and Conditions. If you are unsure of any aspect please do not hesitate to contact us for clarity.
- Cavendish Healthcare - Unit 10-11 The Parkwood Centre, Aston Road, Waterlooville, PO7 7HT and Unit 1 Babbacombe Business Park, Torquay, TQ1 3UP
- Variation: If the goods available to fulfil your order do not match those offered on our website, in our brochures, or as seen / demonstrated to you because they have been updated to meet safety requirements, or for any other reason we will notify you. The price to be paid will be as stated on the order.
- Delivery: We will deliver the goods to you within 30 days unless otherwise stated in the order. If we are able we will notify you immediately of any undue delay.
- Where clauses 2 or 3 apply, you will have the option of cancelling the order with exception to bespoke/customised items - see clause 8
- VAT relief: Some customers may qualify to buy some of our products without VAT. Where this is the case you will need to complete the VAT relief declaration (which is provided at the bottom of your order form) and this relief will be given and reflected in the purchase price. Not all customers and/or products will qualify for VAT relief and this will be itemised on the order.
- Risk: of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you either at the time of delivery; or if installation is required, when we complete the installation; or when you collect them from our premises.
- Returns: If you are a consumer and have purchased the goods without visiting our showrooms, you have a cancellation period of 14 calendar days from receiving the goods in which you can notify us if you wish to cancel because you do not want them; or 14 calendar days from entering into a contract with us for service in which to cancel if you change your mind.
Please note that this cancellation right does NOT apply to goods purchased during a sale at a consumer exhibition, or in our showrooms, unless they are faulty or not as described. This does not affect your statutory rights. To notify us, you can use the cancellation notice provided, or telephone us on 02392 255600 / 01803 220378 or email us at email@example.com; You must return the unwanted goods, unused, at your expense, to Unit 10-11 The Parkwood Centre, Aston Road, Waterlooville, PO7 7HT or Unit 1 Babbacombe Business Park, Torquay, TQ1 3UP
- Customised / bespoke items: If the goods you have ordered are bespoke this will be indicated in the order and cancellation rights will not apply.
- Refunds: if you exercise your right to cancel, we will provide a refund of the price of the goods and if you paid for delivery, we will refund the standard delivery fee, within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods back from you. If the goods have been used or damaged we reserve the right to reduce the refund.
- Details of any warranty / guarantee will be documented on the order form.
- What to do if there is a problem: We will endeavour to provide goods and services which conform with your consumer rights, but if there should be a problem, you should contact us immediately you become aware of it by telephone on 02392 255600 or 01803 220378 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; A copy of our complaints handling policy is available on request. If you are unhappy with the outcome of a complaint and have exhausted our complaints process, you can approach the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) for mediation (and ultimately arbitration) and, as a member, we will participate in this process. BHTA can be contacted at: The Loom, Suite 4.6, 14 Gowers Walk, London E1 8PY Tel: 020 7702 2141 Email: email@example.com Web: https://www.bhta.com/making-a-service-complaint/