Driving Miss Daisy: Assistance for People with Mobility Needs
Driving Miss Daisy offer a caring, safe, and reliable driving service for anyone who is unable to drive but wishes to remain independent.
With Driving Miss Daisy, you get a companionship service for each and every journey. For example, you’ll get someone to drive and attend your Doctor’s appointment who will then provide relevant information back to family members.
But it’s not just for medical appointments. It could be that you need someone to take you medical appointments, shopping, visiting friends, taking your children to school, the cruise terminal, or even simply a scenic drive!
Here are some of the main reasons people use Driving Miss Daisy
- INDEPENDENCE – A Companion Driver can take you wherever you want to go. No longer will you need to wait until a friend or family member is free.
- SAFE & SECURE – All Companion Drivers are police checked as well as trained in first aid, dementia friends, moving and handling so you have peace of mind.
- RELIABLE - They will always do their best to meet your pickup and drop off time. If there are any unexpected circumstances, you’ll be notified by phone.
- FRIENDLY & PERSONAL – All drivers love a chat and many customers say things along the lines of, “It’s like driving with a friend.”
- COST EFFECTIVE FOR A SUPERIOR SERVICE – A pre-quote will always be provided so you know what the cost from the outset.
Driving Miss Daisy’s Values
Integrity: To be open, honest, and trustworthy, acting with the upmost integrity at all times.
Empathy: To provide a caring, considerate and respectful environment.
Professionalism: To be reliable, smart, accurate and appealing in every way.
Safety: The care and safety of everyone will be paramount around everything we do.
Fun: To brighten up the day, by always incorporating laughter, cheerfulness, enthusiasm, and positivity.
If you're looking for a lift to the cruise port or require a driving companionship service for any other reason, then give one of our mobility professionals a call on 0800 328 1699.