If your staircase turns corners or has multiple landing areas then a Curved 2000 Stairlift would be an excellent addition to your home.
Prices From: £3995 with VAT Relief
£4794 inc VAT
Why Choose a 2000 Curved Stairlift?
If you have a staircase which turns corners or has any sub-landings, you’ll require a curved stairlift. The unique 2000 twin curved rail system is customised and tailored to your individual staircase giving the best possible fit.
Companion Stairlifts are purposely designed for ease of use, safety, and the customer at the forefront.Standard features include:
- Manually operated swivel seat
- Safety sensors which will stop the stairlift when met with an obstruction
- Internal batteries to enable stairlift to run in the event of a power cut.
- Choice of upholstery available
- Weight limit of 18 stone (115 kg)
- Heavy duty motor with a weight limit of 21.5 stone (137 kg)
- Powered swivel seat
- Perch seat
- Powered hinged rail which allows rail to be folded out of the way to avoid blocking doorways or access points.
For more information on how a Curved 2000 Stairlift would suit your home, just give a member of our friendly team a call.
- Slim & compact
- Folding seat, footrest, and armrest
- Safety sensors
- Intuitive toggle control
- Soft start and stop with no jolts
- Simple joystick control
- Low voltage operation
- Max user weight of up to 20 stone (280 lbs)