Prices From: £2395 with VAT Relief
£2874 inc VAT
New to the SupaScoota Range is the SupaLite portable mobility scooter. It has a total weight of 20.4 kgs (45 lbs) including battery and seat.
The 260W motor will provide a little more power than the MicroLite providing an opportunity to drive across more types of terrain.
This scooter would also be comfortable for the taller person as it has a wheelbase of 97 cm (34.5”). It will give you a travel distance of up to 8 miles (13 km) and has a speed reduction system that slows the scooter when turning a corner.
One little test drive of the SupaLite is all it takes to change your perception of the traditional portable mobility scooter.
*The scooter performance is dependent on user weight & type of terrain/surface it is driven on
|Battery type||11.6ah Lithium|
|Ground Clearance||6.5 cm (2.5 inches)|
|Length||97 cm (34.5 inches)|
|Range||12.8 km (8 miles)|
|Turning Radius||86 cm (33.9 inches)|
|Weight (heaviest part)||13.6 kg (29.9 lbs)|
|Weight (max user)||20 stone (127 kg)|
|Weight (total)||20.4 kg (45 lbs)|
|Width||57 cm (22.5 inches)|
Best of 2023
- Automatically fold & unfold at the press of a button
- Integrated handle for transportation
- Battery with quick release
- Fold and unfold in two steps
- USB charging port
- Store and use an extra battery
- Floorboard storage compartment
- Heaviest part: 11.8 kg
- Total weight 18.2 kg (40 lbs)
- Excellent turning circle
- 15st max user weight
- Anti-slip surface
- Lightweight & portable
- Adjustable feet to allow variable height
- 250 kg weight capacity
- 6 Reasons to Buy a Portable Mobility Scooter
- Are you searching for a super light mobility scooter?
- Best Lightweight Car Boot Mobility Scooters for 2023
- Lightweight Scooters in the comfort of your own home!
- Portable Mobility Scooters
- Portable Mobility Scooters: What are your options?
- The SupaScoota Range
- Why we're big fans of the V8 iLiving folding mobility scooter