The SupaScoota Range
The SupaScoota range is excellent if you’re looking for a scooter which can be taken in a car, train, aeroplane or on board cruise ships. They are designed to provide you with more freedom and make regular journeys a real pleasure.
All models are designed to provide you with greater control. The electronic stability function slows the scooter when turning a corner and the anti-tip wheels provide added peace of mind when driving on flat pavement, uneven terrain or on an incline.
These scooters are equipped to be powered by either an SLA or lithium battery. The simplicity of the SupaScoota means that it can be folded down and ready to transport in under 10 seconds.
- High quality lightweight steel frame
- Comfortable seat
- Electronic stability control
- Ultra light lithium battery option
- Off board battery charging
- Dual battery pack option for extended range
- 2 speed forward and reverse controls
- Acute turning radius
- Folds and locks for transport in seconds
- Automatic safety braking system
- Coil spring suspension - provides a level of comfort unheard of on a portable scooter
- Twin motors - for superior performance and handling
- Stores in upright position
The SupaScoota range (except the single motor Microlite, Supalite and Supalite-4) comes equipped with a suspension seat. This will ensure a comfortable journey, especially when driving on uneven surfaces. It also helps with stability, giving you a much more pleasant ride.
With quick release mechanisms, the SupaScoota can fold down within 10 seconds allowing it to fit comfortably into most vehicles and compact enough for home storage.
Ranging from 20.7kg (45.6lbs) to 34.4kg (75.8lbs) fully assembled, the SupaScoota is one of the lightest portable scooters on the market.
The battery is portable, and can be removed to make charging easier. Without the battery, the weight of the scooter is significantly reduced and can be stored away with ease.
The SupaScoota can reach a speed of 4mph, travel up to 14 miles and has the capacity to ascend an incline of up to 9 degrees.
- Larger wheel version of Sprint
- Deluxe seat
- Heaviest part 11.1 kg
- Larger scooter feel for extended days out
- Heavy duty ideal for rough terrain
- Heaviest part 10.2 kg
- Total weight 31.6 kg (without battery)
- 9.9 mile range (or 20 miles option)
- 6 Reasons to Buy a Portable Mobility Scooter
- Accessible Walks in Hampshire
- Are you searching for a super light mobility scooter?
- Bags & Covers
- Best Car Boot Mobility Scooters for 2022
- Best Lightweight Car Boot Mobility Scooters for 2023
- Buying Online vs Buying Offline Which is right for you?
- Cavendish Health Care & Mobility will be at Naidex 2020
- Finding the correct wheelchair
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Mobility Scooters
- Hoists to help you move your mobility scooter or wheelchair
- How to Exercise if you have Limited Mobility
- How to Prevent Mobility Scooter Theft
- Lightweight Scooters in the comfort of your own home!
- Mobility Equipment: Buying Online vs In-Store
- Mobility Scooter Accessories
- Mobility Scooter Bags
- Mobility Scooter Covers
- Mobility Scooter Maintenance in 5 Easy Steps
- Mobility Scooter Storage
- Mobility Scooters
- Mobility Scooters | 4 mph
- Mobility Shop with a difference at Cavendish Health Care
- Portable Mobility Scooters
- Portable Mobility Scooters: What are your options?
- Ramps and Steps
- Road Scooters | 8mph
- Spotlight: The SupaScoota Spartan
- Staycation Travel Scooters for Summer 2022
- SupaScoota Sprint: Made to be a Portable Mobility Scooter
- SupaScoota Travel Adventures | Mr Roper's Experience
- The Highway Code for Mobility Scooter Users
- Travelling with a Lithium-Ion Battery
- Weather Protection
- Weather Protection Accessories for You and Your Mobility Scooter
- What to expect from a home demonstration
- Why we're big fans of the V8 iLiving folding mobility scooter
- Would you buy a mobility scooter if it could...