Welcome to Cavendish Health Care & Mobility
Would you buy a mobility scooter if it could be easily lifted into the boot of a car, if it could have a battery range of up to 8 miles, or if it could carry a user weight of up to 32 stone?
We are a health care & mobility company specialising in mobility equipment for people of all ages. At Cavendish, we believe that you should be 100% confident and comfortable with the mobility equipment you choose.
Our holistic approach recognises that each of our customers are individual, and some need more support and guidance than others when it comes to selecting mobility equipment. Be reassured that our focus is on the wellbeing of our customers.
For this reason, we recommend that you try out a mobility scooter before you buy it. We have three showrooms, in Waterlooville, Exeter, and Torquay. But if you can't get to us then do not worry because we also offer free, no obligation home demonstrations anywhere in the UK.
Scroll down in this article to meet three of our mobility scooters that we have picked out to show you.
The SupaScoota MicroLite
The MicroLite is the lightest mobility scooter in the world. To pack it away just lift off the seat, unclip the battery and fold down the handlebar. At this point you’ve only got to lift the body of the scooter and that’s no problem with the MicroLite as it weighs just 11.8kgs. The MicroLite has a small turning circle so it can help you navigate in and out of tight isles in shops and through narrow doorways.
Would you like to learn more about the MicroLite mobility scooter.
The SupaScoota Sport XL
The Sport XL is a four-wheeled mobility scooter that can achieve up to an incredible 8-miles of battery range. The Sport XL can also be folded down for transport in just 10 seconds. The Sport XL features an extra-long wheelbase which gives the user additional leg room. With a dual-motor system the Sport XL can handle steeper inclines than the MicroLite which makes it perfect when you want to stray off the beaten path and explore different places. Woodland trails and grassy parks are no problem for the Sport XL.
Would you like to learn more about the SupaScoota Sport XL mobility scooter.
The SupaScoota Spartan
The Spartan can carry a user weight of up to 32 stone. That is the highest weight capacity of any mobility scooter that folds down to fit in the boot of a car that we have ever sold. The Spartan is a dream come true to many of our customers who want a large, sturdy and stable experience from their mobility scooter. Crucially, the Spartan can also be folded down like the MicroLite or the Sport XL so that it can be put it in the boot of the car. With a large comfortable seat and reinforced suspension, the Spartan is our most comfortable SupaScoota.
If you need a mobility scooter that is lightweight and easy to lift, we have the world’s lightest mobility scooter the Microlite. If you need a mobility scooter with a longer range that can handle difficult terrain with its twin motors, we have the Sport XL. And, if you need a mobility scooter that is the most luxurious and comfortable folding mobility scooter we offer, that can also carry up to 32 stone, we have the Spartan.
Would you like to view the full SupaScoota range.
At Cavendish, we believe that you should be 100% confident and comfortable with the mobility equipment you choose. For this reason, we recommend that you try out a mobility scooter before you buy it.
Please call us on 02392 255600 for more details - or visit one of our showrooms in Waterlooville, Exter, or Torquay. Alternatively, fill-in our online form and we will get back to you.
- Are you searching for a super light mobility scooter?
- Best Lightweight Car Boot Mobility Scooters for 2023
- Buying Online vs Buying Offline Which is right for you?
- Finding the correct wheelchair
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Mobility Scooters
- Hoists to help you move your mobility scooter or wheelchair
- How to Prevent Mobility Scooter Theft
- Mobility Equipment: Buying Online vs In-Store
- Mobility Scooter Maintenance in 5 Easy Steps
- Mobility Scooter Storage
- Portable Mobility Scooters
- Portable Mobility Scooters: What are your options?
- Spotlight: The SupaScoota Spartan
- Staycation Travel Scooters for Summer 2022
- SupaScoota Sprint: Made to be a Portable Mobility Scooter
- SupaScoota Travel Adventures | Mr Roper's Experience
- The Highway Code for Mobility Scooter Users
- The SupaScoota Range
- Travelling with a Lithium-Ion Battery
- Weather Protection
- Weather Protection Accessories for You and Your Mobility Scooter
- What to expect from a home demonstration
- Why we're big fans of the V8 iLiving folding mobility scooter